Ferry Itineraries & Connections with other Destinations
The port of Athinios is the main coastal pillar on the island of Santorini. Santorini is connected to Piraeus and the nearby islands daily and throughout the year. During the summer months the routes multiply and destinations are added.
Santorini is connected to Piraeus, Paros, Naxos, Ios, Heraklion of Crete and Anafi all year-round.
During the summer months at the destinations are added the islands of Mykonos, Milos, Kos, Rhodes and other islands.
For more information contact the Desk of Municipal Port Fund of Thira at the port of Athinios and the ferry companies.
- Municipal Port Fund of Thira, tel. +30 22860 28362/21876
- Security Control Center for Port Facilities, tel. +30 22860 21892
- Port Authority of Thira, tel. +30 22860 22239
- Athinios Port Authority's Office +30 22860 25015
- Port Authority of Piraeus (Athens), tel. +30 210 4226000
- Blue Star Ferries, tel. +30 210 8919800
- Sea Jet, tel. +30 210 4121001
- Dakoutros Travel, tel. +30 22860 22958
- Hellenic Seaways, tel. +30 210 4199000
- Pelican Travel, tel. +30 22860 22220